I'm linking up with Becky From Mrs. to Mama for a Blogger 411.
My name is Holly and I live in St. Louis with my handsome husband, Chris, and our two precious children, Haven and Olive.
Does this sound like an intro for Wheel of Fortune?
I recycled my about me from a post I had last year. My computer is going to die because the magic charging fairy keeps forgetting to plug it in.
1. I have always slept closest to the wall. I still do so that if a burglar invades our house, they will attack Chris before they attack me.
2. I wake Chris up at least once every night because I think a burglar has invaded our place.
3. Contrary to popular belief, I have never been robbed... so I'm not for sure where this fear of burglars comes from.
4. Growing up, we were never allowed to leave dirty dishes in the sink. Now when I am at someone's house and they have dishes in the sink, I instantly judge them as being lazy. I'm a terrible person.
5. I would dip anything into mayo.
6. I've met President Bill Clinton once and President Obama twice (when he was a US Senator).
7. I named my son Haven Clinton after President Clinton.
8. I have Bill Clinton tattoo'd on my wrist.
9. Where's my straight jacket?
10. I've been in the OPRAH Show audience twice. Once for her reality show, Oprah's Big Give... and once on a Friday live show with Chris Rock and Ben Stiller.
11. I am obsessed with looking at the before and after weight loss pictures.
12. I wish I was an Other on LOST.
13. When I go to a fast food restaurant, I always order a cheeseburger without the meat (but keep the cheese!) and then I put french fries on the bun and eat it that way. I know how outrageous it is but I still get seriously offended when the employee makes a big deal about my order or they mess it up.
14. Christmas ornaments and Little Debbie cakes are my love languages.